Monday, June 30, 2008

A Me Goes In Brooklyn

Do not ever go to Brooklyn. And if you do, do not get lost.

Work went pretty well. The best part was the working Internet, I would have to say. Granting is actually much more interesting than I would've guessed.

Today at dinner, I overheard someone pronouncing "crepe" as "crap." New, shiny "New York Pranks" managed to avoid giggling.

I move in tomorrow...hopefully my bed will arrive safe and sound.

I am invited to this CAH-RAZY party this weekend, which I will be attending in lieu of going to the Macy's celebration. I have a grudge against Macy's now, and I hear those kind of events are total shitshows anyway. This guy is a friend of Andrew Cuming's, so wish me luck.

The plan is the Bronx Zoo with Marlena on Saturday, so hopefully I'll make it back from Connecticut in time.

No comments: