Sunday, June 29, 2008

The streets are paved with diamonds, and there's just so much to see

I am about to take my train into New York City. I can't help but think of the TMBG song. Will everyone truly be my friend in New York City? Or will I slowly gather neuroses and urinary tract infections until the UChicago cavalry arrives to save me?

It is said that "everything looks beautiful when you're young and pretty." Reminder to self: ask some old uggos their aesthetic opinion of the place.

I have big plans this week; I am going to go to the Nintendo World Store and the Bronx Zoo. The maternal ancestor will be with me for a day or two, so we'll probably end up going to some of the more conventional tourist spots as well.

What will become of me? Who will become of me? Tune in to find out.

No comments: