Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Audacity of Joke

Why can't I stop having dreams with Barack Obama in them? In the latest, his family and McCain's family were touring this gigantic tacky hall with paraphernalia pertaining to all fifty states. He said little to me, even when I was playing with his kids, until we both got to Maryland (the seventh state to ratify); and for some reason we bonded over making fun of it. Its motto was "Manly deeds, womanly words" and I teased him saying it might also apply to him. At first, he looked angry, but then he lightened up a little and started laughing.

My brain must have generated all that because I had looked up Delaware and Maryland on wiki after learning that Biden was the nominee.

--

In real world news, my apartment is still a mess, and I'm still sick with the disease commonly known as Ross' Plague.

No comments: