Sunday, August 3, 2008

Who has two thumbs

and used them to accidentally flood his bathroom floor while trying to wash his socks?

...THIS GUY.

I had a plan. I had a plan, and it was a clever one. It costs me seven dollars to do my laundry each week. I am going home on Friday. If I dry clean two of my nice shirts, I can do my laundry at home. All I have to do is wash my socks in the sink.

Simple, right?

My bathroom was covered in an inch of water, and I was out of paper towels, so I rushed to K-Mart to buy some. When I came back the water was mysteriously gone.

I'm not going to ask any questions.

3 comments:

Ross said...

you are going to get some hardcore complaints from your downstairs neighbors. Hard. Core. Complaining.

Embly said...

how did you manage to flood the bathroom while washing socks?

Alyssa said...

have you checked your bathroom floor for a drain?