Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Your MOM'S Having Breakfast With Me

Ross' Mom invited me to breakfast with her at Conde Nast publishing. You know, where GQ, Vogue, and all those places are? I realize the situation sounds like a middle-school joke, but I'm really excited.

Yesterday, my boss was angry with me for not being born in the US. She wanted me to be President.

In other bizarre compliment news, Margot told me that I would definitely get married, as I would make a terrific father. As terrifying as the thought of tiny Prankses running amok is, the idea of me being married is even worse. Maybe I can skip a few steps? WEDLOCK BABY: TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT. You heard it here first, folks.

--

Edit:

"Pranks, it's Thundercats: HOOO!"

roguetldr 3:05
"not from Juno"

arctica776@gmail.com 3:05
"Juno misquoted it and now everyone does."

roguetldr 3:06
"I know"

arctica776@gmail.com 3:06
">:|"

roguetldr 3:06
"but it referenced babies"

06:14
"so I figured..."

arctica776@gmail.com 3:06
">:|!"

roguetldr 3:06
"okay okay"

06:31
"I'll change it"

No comments: