Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Cool Batman shirt,"

said Andre, in a neutral tone.
"Yeah," I said, "I left the one that just says 'NERD' in big black letters at home."
Andre laughed a little, then looked confused. "Do you, um, have an actual shirt like that?"
"No."
"So that's just what you say when someone complements you on your shirt."
"Yeah."

The training is phenomenal. I've gone down from 16% to 12% body fat. Andre says my chest is in fact in better shape than his now. And I've just ordered the Batsuit; it'll be shipped to Ross' next week.

--

On the subway, I definitely got caught dancing and lip synching to Mika's "Lollipop." This was the second funniest thing I had seen in public today -- I was walking behind a lady today who inspired no less than seven male gawkers within the space of thirty seconds as she passed by. Construction workers, lawyers, and food stand people all could not resist.

Now SHUT UP INTERNET FRIENDS, it's OBAMA TIME.

No comments: