Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"I like you,

Pranks," said noted friend-of-Ross-and-Brawler-Fred. "Not as much as Ross likes you, but, you know, I'm comfortable with where we are in our relationship."

Last night, Ross' crew called me up as I was at the gym and informed that a local bar had 25-cent wings. I wasn't sure what this had to do with me, until they made it clear that I was to come with them. So, Ross' friends are awesome.

So awesome, in fact, that they are taking me out tonight as part of a wacky birthday barhopping session. I am unsure of the wisdom of this, as my robot brain is still shaking off the effects of last night.

Stella-fueled dreams included one in which William and I were taking a small child to Disney World. For whatever reason, Dixie was absolutely ga-ga about collecting autographs from all the mascots. He actually jumped off a roller coaster when he saw Goofy. "Goofy," he cried, as he fell, "I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU."

--

Oh, man, my workplace ROCKS. They brought me a cake and made a huge fuss, and my boss even opened a bottle of wine with me. Um...is it bad if my drinking starts at 3:30 and continues until midnight?

They even told me not to come in tomorrow, but I'm saving my holidays for when I go home and when Ross & Co. visit.

No comments: