Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dilemma

Matt bailed on me today, so I've gotta find something to do with my evening. Let's see...we'll return to my handy-dandy list.

• See Shakespeare in Central Park.
Well, this one isn't gonna happen until July 22nd at the earliest.

• See a Broadway show.
Done.

• Hit the Bronx Zoo.
Happening on Saturday.

• Compare Toys’R’Us and FAO Schwartz.
Well, I have been to FAO Schwartz already...

• The United Nations (don’t go in, just walk by and smirk.)
Neil can actually get me in, so I may have to wait on that.

• Check in with Peter Parker at Forest Hills, Queens.
• Check out Sesame Street’s soundstage in Queens.
I wanna do these two with people.

• Be at a “Daily Show” taping.
Still waiting to hear back.

• See the site of the new Freedom Tower.
Meh.

• Catch a celebrity at Barnes & Noble.
Not really any celebrities I'm interested in.

• Nintendo World, duh.
I've been twice.

• Attempt the Museum of Natural History. Bonus points for making it past all the dead animals.
I probably need an adult with me.

• Bring Kermit to Madam Tussaud’s.
I'll wait until I get a camera.

• See Yankee Stadium before it gets unmade.
• Have a moral crisis about dropping things off the top of the Empire State Building.
I could do this when the others arrive.

• See the Staten Island Ferry / Statue of Liberty, then look for Magneto’s machine from X-Men.
I don't want to go South today, for some reason.

• Check out books for my B.A. at the New York Public Library.
Need a New York resident to go with me.

• Endure Rockefeller Center.
Done.

• See a concert (the Police?)
Oh! I should get tickets for that.


D'oh!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Walk around random neighborhoods. Seriously. Didn't I already tell you to go to Little Italy???

Whatever you do, it'll be awesome!