Friday, July 18, 2008

Knight Time

As I told Anna, any use of your eyeballs not devoted to watching the Dark Knight is a waste of time.

The theater was filled with jokers who let not a single trailer go unmocked. It was kinda a poor man's MS3TK.

But when the film started, the house was silent.

I predicted the main plot twist, but I was terrified of who Chris Nolan was going to execute next.

Heath Ledger is terrifying. I found myself twitching on the subway ride home. Looks like Mark Hamill finally has competition.

All in all, it was the best superhero movie I've ever seen, and probably the best movie I've seen in the past three years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't come out here until August 18th. Yes, I somehow ended up in the very last developed country to release the Dark Knight.