Tuesday, July 1, 2008

P-A-R-T-Y?

My boss, upon finding out I was living in the Village, told me to party as much as I liked. Another office worker said "Party, just make sure you show up to work in the morning."

Speaking of parties, I have received more details on this weekend's bash. Marlena agreed to take me under her wing so I wouldn't have to go back to my apartment. Apparently the Bronx Zoo is a total mess the day after the 4th, so we may have to find something else to do. Marlena suggested another party at her friend's house.

"There's just one thing."
"What?"
"You know Enron?"
"Um, yes?"
"Well, my friend's dad like, fixed it."
"Okay?"
"So he's kinda, you know, and might try to kill you. But he's actually really nice."
"Okay."
"Anyway, her pool changes colors, so you should definitely come if you want."

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You can be a disco boy!

Embly said...

the pool changes colors?